Just a simple talk.

Well, I just have a feel to write this. 

To be what I am now, it's not that easy. And to be you is not that easy too, so embrace yourself people! Difficulties, they are everywhere. But I've once listened to a talk given by Dr. Muhaya, she said that, despite of focusing to all the difficulties or challenges or sickness that we've been going through, why don't we just appreciate of what we have now? Be grateful for them as there are so many graces that Allah gave us that could empower all the difficulties. For example, if people ask, 'hey, how are you?', we should have replied, 'Alhamdulillah, I'm feeling good.' instead of 'I'm good, but I think I'm going to catch a fever soon'. My dear, we haven't get any fever yet, but it seems like we are celebrating and inviting it to come, didn't we? Well, I used to replied in that manner before*slap*slap. Indeed, we can't change ourselves instantly, but we will, slowly and istiqamah, if we are determined to. A journey to be a better Muslim is not easy, but it is not that hard either. I've seen that scenario around me. Pluck the courage inside you, because deep down, every human being just want to be a good and better human being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: