And this goes to her. :)

And this goes to my love. She's the one that I knew will never let me go, the one that will never make me cry, the one that will never break me. Yes, she is the one. Friends, come and go, but this one, the one that I took for much closer than a sibling, never pluck her feet away. She knows something that others don't, she talks something that others won't and she gives something that others can't. I miss her I miss her I miss her. Being a medical student, I know how hard it is to juggle around her chores and school, so...(I am so sorry b, I know that you are so busy, that's why I rarely bugging you around lately). All the best with your exams, tests, labs, corpses (? hihi). I know that you will be doing just fine, all the way through. May all the demons of heart stay away from you, far away. O Allah, I miss her. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: