A letter to you.


Dear you.

I never thought that we could be this far. We both know what we both want. Yet, we are claiming for each other’s silence to talk for ourselves. My heart is beating your name, long after it had rested for ages. I’m calling all the du’a for you to be mine. I’m calling all the du’a for you to be mine. I’m calling all the du’a for you to be mine. But if Allah’s will is beyond what I’ve asked, I bend to Him. I believe He already save me a heart to complete mine. I’ll smile if you were meant to be for the others. It’s going to hurt, a lot, I’m not gonna lie, but inshaAllah, it is going to be okay soon. Even now, though it hurts so deep, I could still smile while my tears are rolling down. Once again, I’m calling all the du’a for you to be mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: