To assume that everyone is an angel, I look pretty naive, ain't I? I forgot that there is two nature of human in this world, the good and the bad. Unless I have the true confide in you, you can't really bid for my trust. Well, I'm sorry for being bitter, I've learned from my past, being merely sweet or such IN FRONT of me doesn't make you look any different if you are talking rubbish about me then. I don't mind actually, sebab out of all my friends, you are the only one standing alone my dear. I'm not holding any grudges, please don't take me wrong. I am a new person, it looks pathetic to get upset over that kind of situation kan? After all, I've been through a lot, not as much as our Prophet Muhammad pbuh but most importanly, I've learned. That's the way He is trying to teach us kan. You might get hurt, you might get torn, but truly, you have to pick yourself up and fix the wound. And to you, its not too late you see. People make mistakes. That's why we are calling ourselves human, not angel. Be nice my dear, it shows who you really are. And don't worry about me, it doesn't hurt me much for me to hate you. I reflect my own sins. Thus, should you. Assalamualaikum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: