RAMADHAN KAREEM!

Assalamualaikum. It's been a while since I update this blog kan? Alhamdulillah. We are giving much opportunity by Him to perform my favourite month of all, Ramadhan. It's a holy month, for us to tarbiyah and educate our ownself. To be a grown-up, to be a mukmin, to be someone better than we were. I believe He is giving me this opportunity for me to change myself, to reflect myself of all my worngdoings during the past. I've forgot much about the grudges, about the past that hurt, about the people whom abandoned me, used me and such. Alhamdulillah, I think He helps me along to clean all those sins. Afterall, all the good things come from Him, and the bad things, come from my own khilaf. I'm giving Him all the rights to settle my dunia's matters. I'm not a good person. And I'm trying to change that, InshaAllah. Semoga Allah sentiasa ada bersama kita. Allahuakbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: