My dear Jacqueline Grace Hendrick.
If life tortures you much, be thankful for that. If life make you happy, be thankful for that. We aren't someone who bound to justify our future, we just have to make the best of it. I'm not the best person for you to seek advise sebenarnya, but I want you to know that, I'm here to listen to you, to be with you. Well, sometimes we fall in love with the wrong person, but that 'wrong' person prepared us for the 'right' one. I believe your right one is still out there, waiting for you. Don't be afraid to change, as you may lose out on something good, but you may gain something better. I hope that dear heart of yours would be able to stay still, and stay strong, the tides coming might be even bigger than before. There's no wrong of crying, it will soothe you, but I want you to believe in yourself and put this in your mind, don't wasting your time taking care the heart of those who doesn't even bother to take care yours. I love you so much to see you breaking down like this. Much love sweetheart. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: