Alright. I think I'm growing up by days. Every time I look at others, I reflect, would I rather be like that, or wouldn't I? If I were in my past time, yes, without any hesitation I would say, I would love to. I'd look pretty, and hello, people is looking! At me! But now, when that kind of look, stunted me, I would say, it's okay. I've been there, well I've tried that anyway. I love what I'm wearing and who I am. Don't take my words wrongly, its not that I'm saying that your outer, appearance plays the role, but I've learned this, You love Allah, you do good deeds, You love Allah, you seek for Him, You Love Allah, why not you wear what He asks you to, to make Allah love you. I not the prefect woman, no one does. But, we changed ourselves to be a better one. Be it whatever people's views, who cares, really? After all, His attention that we seek the most.

But, I have this one principle. That I would love to keep till the very end. Do not judge anyone, just anyone, by what he/she is wearing, in fact, look inside, and see what you couldn't see from the outside. Just don't. If you were my friend, and by coincidence, or not, having this kind of habit, to judge people, I tak kan buang masa nak sental you kat situ jugak. I mean, who are you to judge your own mankind? Grow up! I just can't stand this peerrrrefect people who saying this and that, but look at yourself. Have you brush enough? Lebih baik masa terluang you tu, you bawak istighfar, dekatkan diri pada Dia.

Aahh yes, this one thing. Snap on my mind. You turn to Him, and you will realize how much you will turn yourself from the bad deeds. Try yourself. And don't forget. Du'a du'a du'a du'a. He loves you when you ask to no one but Him.

Ramadhan is still on! Let's keep up our ibadah. (Note to myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: