a letter to my dad. :)

assalamualaikum ayah. its been an ages since we hang out together but its never been a day that you won't be waking me up. i can bear listening to mom's mumbling about i'm getting up late and such, but listening to your calm voice, asking me to wake up and solat, its like a trigger for me. but then, i could barely having my breakfast with you. you always being the workaholic and busy. but i really understand that. i really do. when you have extra times before, during your working period with MARA, i wasn't here. i was at the boarding school, trying to get away just to see you after your working time. i can only see you during my weekends, if i'm lucky enough to pass by the guards and wardens. hihi. and now, when you've started your business, it's realllly hard to see you. you've gone through thick and bushes to grow us all, i really appreciate that and nothing could ever replaced or do such things that you have done to us. being able to put up with my childish behaviour and such, oh really, my mom pon couldn't bear much with my attitude of being pampered and cried over small things, but you always smile whenever i cry. and worried of course. hahaa. facing your anger is one of my biggest fear in this world. hah, really, being the youngest siblings in your family really doesn't help you to be a fierce daddy. you are trying your very hard to be garang kan ayah? hahaha. how cute. i'm sorry to burden you with all my needs and unnecessary things that i demand every month, every day. i really hope Allah will give you well-health for me to just show you that you didn't bring me up for nothing. one day, i'll show you, that behind every single child's success, there is a superman behind them. who we called, ayah. :) thank you for everything. thank you so muchh, if i were a bill gates-to-be pon it wouldn't be enough of everything to pay you with. i love you so much. more than what this letter can contain. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY AYAH. YOU'RE INDEED THE MOST FABULOUS DADDY IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: