Enough with all those dramas. I'm afraid one day I jadi kejam and cakap bukan bukan kat kamu. Haih. Things are getting lagi complicated. Buat lagi sebab untuk move out lagi kuat. Thank you very much. Seriously, saya dah tundukkan diri saya ni serendah yang boleh dah. People just can't get enough of everything kan? That's why I'm so afraid of people saying sayang etc sebab most of them don't even mean it pon. Saje cakap buat ape. :I I'm really want to move out. Tapi there are several things yang kena pikir betul betul sebab once pindah, takboleh main main angkut bagasi macam akademi fantasia tu. -.- I rasa He already gave me so many signs. Its just I've been too soft-hearted(like what they said) and pikir the other way around. And yes, do everything you could, everything that come across your mind, do everything irrelevant or bad, I won't bite you. I hope He will make you realized one day, that no one deserved to be treated like a total pathetic loser. I have Him by my side, do you? Go figure.


p/s : WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT REALLY? SIMPANG SIUR JE KARANGAN KAT ATAS. -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: