The truth is, not everyone will stay. Not everyone will keep their words. Not everyone will always be your everything. They ignored you and left you. Slaughtered your heart and tore the soul apart. Love stories wouldn't hurt me as much as friendship will. When it comes to friendship, I'm totally hopeless. I'm out of my own logic, for I take my sisters, brothers and friends as my the other half. I 'm truly hopeless. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to start over. Now, tell me, how I'm going to live if I only have a half of everything?

1 comment:

  1. Nope. Not everyone who comes will stay. For some it's just a visit, for others it's permanent. But what we should know is that everyone who comes leaves a footprint, no matter how small.

    So yeah, people come and go. It's sad. But every little thing is a lesson that helps to build you into the person you are.

    Of course, it depends on what you decide.

    (Blogwalking)

    ReplyDelete

(: