Making few nonsense with hopes that I'll like you to death isn't working on me, my friend. Because the truth is, you're my friend. And that's the limit. I couldn't go anywhere beyond that. Sometimes, I'm just need to drift away from you, so that you won't be mistaken me for taking you for granted. Seriously, I have no other feelings for you. Friendship is the only relationship that bind us together. I don't want to be a useless woman who living up hopes, I'm not that kind of woman. In fact, I'm not giving you any kind of hopes, so why did you act like I am? Blergh. I'm off. You can do whatever you want, but I'm not staying to live in this lie. Stay, if you think our friendship is much precious than being in a relationship. And leave, if you think the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: