A friend. What does friend means if you were only there during your breaking point? I don't get it why would a friend forget a friend just like that. Blaming others after a while and pulling off. I don't get it. A friend is a someone who can tolerate and have the guts to sacrifice, isn't it? I don't get it why a friend can't even say hi or even drop by to ask how are you in a such a long period. I really don't get when you gotta have to stick to your ego in friendship. I'm bloody don't get it, how easy it is for a friend to just forget about one another. Your tears won't buy me this time. Stop your drama, Drama-Queen. We are soooo out of the roll.

Hm. But it's okay with me, really. I don't mind saying sorry all the times. Even when it's not my fault. I have to say it first so that we won't get apart. I get it. It's okay with me suckling by the corner wall, sobbing and crying. It's really okay with me holding all the frustration and disappointment all by myself. As long as you are happy, I'm happy too.

Call me a stupid rotten girl, but I'm pretty devoted in friendship. Hurt me, blame me, I'm not going anywhere. This friendship had gone so far for me to let it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: