Bukan sebab benci. Tapi merasakan semua orang memerlukan masa untuk diri masing-masing. To hurt and to be hurt, those are two different things. To hurt, you need just your own will. And to be hurt, its beyond your will, and your expectation. Jangan mengharap benda yang belom pasti. Kalau kecewa, sakitnya belom tentu boleh pulih sekelip mata. Jauh dari orang, bukan maksudnya memilih jalan untuk hidup keseorangan, tapi mengambil masa mengenang balik kesilapan dulu. Bukan untuk diulangi, tapi untuk diambil pengajarannya. Tak semua orang dapat peluang untuk buat silap dan memperbetulkan silapnya. Ramai yang buat silap. Tapi yang memperbetulkannya?
Sesetengah orang merasakan dengan mengetahui satu bab dalam hidup orang lain menjadikan dia orang yang paling dekat dan paling rapat. Sedangkan hidup manusia bukan cuma satu bab. Beranggapan, memahami dan menghakimi. 3 benda yang sangat berbeza namun manusia sering mengcampur adukan nya. Tak salah untuk merasa dekat, untuk merasa rapat, namun kalau sudah menimbulkan keraguan dan fitnah orang, untuk apa?
Yaaa kadang manusia kurang sedar, termasuk diri ini, yang kurang sedar, mungkin juga belum sedar, apa tujuan hidup diatas bumi. Untuk merasa cinta, kecewa dan meratap? Tuhan tak jadikan manusia untuk berperlakuan selemah itu. Sebaik-baik, semulia-mulia makhluk ciptaaNya hanya wujud untuk mengenang peristiwa duka yang disebabkan manusia lain? Tak semudah itu. Untuk mencintai manusia lain, itu memerlukan satu jiwa yang mencintaiNya. Bukankah dengan mencintaiNya itu menunjukkan hati kita yang tidak kering dengan kasih sayang?
Hadith Sahih Muslim
All the holding on, moving on, and whatsoever on are – actually, they don’t even make a great success pun. I get tired of being someone that I am not. Alhamdulillah, I have no grudges towards anyone. I’ve broke some hearts, so it’s karma, don’t you think? It’s the time when my heart get broken by the others, well, I mean, one person. I rarely think how and what I am when I fallen in love, because the truth is, I don’t let people get in easily into my heart. Seriously, I have no idea why. I've broke some hearts by always saying no whenever they asked me to be theirs. I'm not being choosy pun, tapi haih, idk. But the thing is, I’m ready to forgive that one person who abandoned me, and ignored me, and hurt me, and make me cried all night, because I’m not ready to let that feelings go. Its so hard for me to fall, and I’m just gonna let it flew away? Freaking yes that I’m afraid that I’d get hurt again, tapi kalau pikir balik, you won’t be getting the honey without being stung by the bee, kan? Kene ade precaution, this and that, lah kan? I’m gonna let Him decides my jodoh, He knows better. If both of us were meant to be, so why should I be flashing back all the sadness and simply throw him away? I’m thankful if thing turned out to be that way, and if it isn’t, I’ll be thankful as I and him might deserved better. Who knows right? So people, if you love somebody out there, who obviously hurting you and make you cry, if one day he came back and ask you to be by his side forever, don’t ever think of pulling his legs and twisting him over like what he did before. Accept him for you don’t know what He already plan for you. You love him after all. And obviously, he is loving you too kan kalau he is coming back to you. Its a matter of time. And jodoh. Spread the love. J
I'm sweating terribly. Pale. Shaking. And helpless.
perubahan emosi? rasanya normal je ni.
perubahan umur? masih sweet 17. haha.
perubahan muka? err? please jgn. hehe.
perubahan hati? masih setia kot. eh? hahaha melalut dah lahaii.
You may have someone in your mind. Someone in your heart. Someone in your dreams. Someone in your life, but, I am your someone when you have no one.
People lie and tell you what you want to hear - that's how you end up falling with someone you don't even know. Sometimes, it's hard to predict our own heart. We met lots and maybe countless people everyday. Friends, relatives, neighbours, family and maybe some strangers. In some way, we found that strangers might understand us more than other people around. Maybe we found good strangers. It's great. What if we encountered a bad one?
Hm. But it's okay with me, really. I don't mind saying sorry all the times. Even when it's not my fault. I have to say it first so that we won't get apart. I get it. It's okay with me suckling by the corner wall, sobbing and crying. It's really okay with me holding all the frustration and disappointment all by myself. As long as you are happy, I'm happy too.
Call me a stupid rotten girl, but I'm pretty devoted in friendship. Hurt me, blame me, I'm not going anywhere. This friendship had gone so far for me to let it down.
1. Start off each day with thanking Allah for waking up in a good shape.
2. Put Allah first in your life.
3. If someone says something mean to you, just shrug it off and dismiss it in a friendly, laidback manner and pray that Allah shall forgive them.
4. When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthless life is to waste in being angry.
5. When you're happy, try to share your happiness with others. Thank Allah for that and pray to make it continuation.
6. Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like feeding a poor person or caressing an orphan's head.
7. Spend some time thinking of Allah's amazing creation.
8. Find the righteous ways to express yourself and if you think that what you are about to say shall cause no benefit, maintain silence (this is tough!)
9. Every now and then, give yourself a break. Play sports, give time to your family, friends, but always remember Allah and watch that He is watching you.
10. Pray for blessing to come to your our enemies, and pray to Allah to guide them to the right path.
11. Hug your parents. Kiss their hands and heads and always obey but stop at Allah's orders.
12. Smile to everyone. For you smile makes a big difference to then and you are rewarded.
13. Forgive, forget, and smile.
14. Don't let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts and you may lose from it mora than gain.
15. Never look down on anybody, for they may be better than you in Allah's eyes.