She is everything that others couldn't be. She is everything that I'd rather gave my life in. She is someone who aren't leaving when others think it's easier to walk away than to fight for what they really want. She is someone that make me realized I shouldn't keep believing in something that is never going to happen. She is someone who just stand there and listen to me no matter how crap the issues might be. Thank you a million thank you B. I've got no other way to say how much you meant to me. I want you to know, I won't run away if you need me. In fact, I'll be by your side regardless of timeline we have. You deserved to be happy and to be treated well by others because you are indeed that one kind of person. I love you so much B. You know who you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: