Hey. I hope you had a good night the other night, a good yesterday and an even better morning and day today. Anyway, I miss you. I miss you so much but I don't think it's right for me to do so. I shouldn't miss you. I figured you would have called or at least sent me one text you know? But nothing, not respond, nothing, not even a single sign from you. And it's funny because all I ever did was check everything and see if you would have said hello to me or something, but until now, I'm still waiting. And maybe it's hurting me more than you and I have expected it to hurt me. I told you I didn't want to trust anybody with my heart, because once I start to feel something for somebody, I let myself sitting somewhere alone thinking about how stupid I am for letting someone to get to me the way you did and cry about a minute. I hate it, I hate this feeling. And I'm sorry if this message is long. I shouldn't have listened to anything you've said, I shouldn't have because I know the person I am and I do over analyze and think things, but I think we're better off the way we started, nothing. Not even friends, nothing. You said, I've a good heart and I thought out of everyone, you out of all, saw it, knew it, felt it. I sort of hate myself because for me, at this moment, every actions and words you've done and said were lies. I don't hate you, but I do despise you, for hurting me somehow. You said you wouldn't leave me wondering yet here I am, wondering anyway. I rather be stubborn with my walls never coming down when it comes to my heart, because obviously, nothing good ever comes out of letting myself be happy. I mean look at me now, I'm much more of a mess than I was, before I let myself feel something. I hope you have a really good life, good luck with everything. I'd say see you around, but that most likely won't happen. Maybe you are not the right Rijal sent by Allah for me. Maybe you just not the right one. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: