April. Please be nice. Craps all those faggots. Let me breath the calmness of my soul.

To 'those' people, yes, you might be knowing me well, listening to my problems, life-stories and such, but that doesn't give you any credit to judge me or in fact, to be sympathy with me. Bear the talk, I won't be that easy to catch. If you think that by being my listener is going to put you in the high rank in my heart, you're absolutely and unequivocally wrong. Friendship is all the line that we have. Appreciating you doesn't mean I have to live the lie saying that I love you, ain't I? Like I said, you deserved better. Way better. I'm a torn girl, whom heart occupied with sadness. I'm useless. Sodding in my life is just the same as sodding away your future. For now, I'm just want to live my life. Peace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: