My dear Zainab.



There are things that we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Things we don't want to know, but have to learn and people we can't live without but we have to let them go. Life is in Allah's hands. He knows what is the best and what isn't for you sayang. Who said being stressed out, miserable and upset are the stupidest way of expressing feeling? Those who were saying that doesn't being in present sayang. Who said that they shall make the decision for you? In the end, it's you who live your life. Kadang-kala apa yang kita rasakan terbaek tuk diri kita itulah yang membinasakan kita. Kadang-kala sesetengah hal itu hanya kita dan Dia yang faham. Semua yang terjadi, itu pengalaman buat kita. I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow, InshaAllah. I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. Who knows what will happen in future. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. And I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I want you to feel it that way. Remember one thing, I'm here with you. Save your tears. One day, you will need it the most. Put faith in Him. Dia tak kejam untuk menzalimi hambaNya. Kerana cinta Allah itu melebihi kemurkaanNya. Be strong. I love you the most.



Tia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: