'YOU CAN'T HAVE GOOD THINGS ALL THE TIME'

Whoever said this, he is absolutely and definitely right. Things. Can be either good or bad. And right now, at this very moment, it is bad. Say whatever you want, but yes, I can be influenced JUST LIKE THAT. tccchh. Oh dear heart, please be strong. Ignore the rubbish talk. Ignore what the bad people had told you. Stop looking around and blame yourself. Stop thinking about what others would think. Ignorance sometimes is a need dear. You can smug, you can sigh, you shall do whatever you want to, but for once, bound the heart to not-to-be-broken again. I hate making decision. Seriously. I'm not good in it.


A MIST IN A FOG. that's what I am now. that's what I am.

dear Allah, please me stronger. hold me to this sentence. thank you Allah. You have better plan for me, kan? I knew that. That's why I love you more than whatever-else in this world. (:



GOODMORNING PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: