Dear Ana Azman.

ILOVEYOU gila gila tau tak. baru bukak skype this morning. and I got something. from you. I'm touched. really.




You know how the saying goes - "you never know a good thing till it's gone"? Screw that. I knew all along how great a person you are, and always will be. There is also this other thing that I'm very sure of, and that is how I'm blessed to have a friend like you. A friend who made me want to write out a soapy email on a school night, just because I hate to see her shade a tear. Just because, I love her. So what if life throws you a lemon? Throw it back and ask for an orange! You do not give up. You, of all people I know, don't just give up on life. You fight, and you fight hard. And that is what I want you to keep doing. If it takes one good long cry, or one hell lot of time to better yourself, then so be it. Have faith, InsyaAllah.. Tieyah, we may be a thousand miles apart, but my thoughts and prayers are always with you. Just know that I'm always here for you, through good times and bad times. Take care, dearest.



Ana, you're really God's gift sent by Him to heal me. I love you. For real. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: