Can you think of something in your life that someone or a group of people have done for you that really touched you? Maybe something that helped you out of a bind or just showed an extreme, maybe unusual amount of care towards you? I can think of many, many things, that my beloveds had shown me. oh dear. I'm so touched. listening to your voices, your advices, its enough to make me cry all day thinking how stupid I am, sometimes, for crying non-stop and how lucky I am, always, to have such a good best friends that always being by my side. sometimes, i woke up in the middle of the night, crying, because I miss them so much. so much that I've no eligible words for that. enthusiasm of meeting them, hugging them, oh i wish i were a jumper to skip over countries just to do that. to my beloveds, you know who you are. thanks for everything. and whatever comes around, be strong and remember that I'm always here for you. always. not even a second left. semoga persahabatan ini kekal up until the end of our breath. Ameen.
ILOVEYOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: