Assalamualaikum.

Haluuuu. I'm home yaww. hehe.
It was a hectic weekend ever.But I have to say its a worthwhile job so far.
Its fun to mingle with everyone else. I have, like toonnnnsss of new friends. Geez, who would think that those strangers are now my friends. And that doesn't take even a day pon to do that. hehe. suka suka. :D


CHENG HO EXPO 2010. KELANTAN-CHINA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR.
This event will be held on 21th-26th of November 2010.
RAKYAT KELANTAN SILA HADIR. this is the biggest event in kelantan so far. so give all your support to our government, to our local traders and to international traders as well. I'll guarantee you that wouldn't be regretting the moment you step on this expo.


hehe buat marketing lah pulak kan.

ONE MORE THING.
I miss everyone. Indeed. Please count yourself in, because you have no idea how much you all meant to me. sweet tak? hehe ;p;p;p

till then,
much love. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: