i might stand out as strong, brave, calm and happy girl.
but the truth is, i am not.
sometimes, i want to shut the whole world up and just listen to what my heart says.
i want to be just with my family who wouldn't hurt me and give me a peace of mind.
i'm just too tired of taking care of others. i'm repeating this over and over again, i know.
but in the end, the talk is just the talk.
no action. period.




but i've come to realized that i'm not in the position to claim whatever i have, or i had.
Allah is Almighty.
He knows the best and He give the best.
things that i might not know the beautiful of behind, He knows.
He gave me so much, yet i'm still mumbling about everything.
life.
is all about karma.
what goes around, comes around.
mark my words.
i'm not hoping that you will get the punishment, never!
i'm just hoping that one day, you will realized that you shouldn't have do what you've done.

right people.
i have love. in fact, its LOVES.
so many that every night i keep smiling.
so many that i can laugh after i cried.
so many that i know they will be always by my side.
i'm grateful for that.
thank you Allah. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: