Allhamdulillah, itulah kata orang kalau nak tgk betapa sayangnya orang kepada kita, lihat sahaja reaksinya ketika kita susah. Allhamdulillah ya Allah, for granted me whole lot of friends and sisters who guided and calmed me through my solemness. How wonderful You've created them, how wonderful they are to me, is totally out of range. No word can explain that. Terima kaseh is not enough, its beyond terima kaseh for all your kindness. I won't be shy to say i love you all with all my heart. Semuga Allah membahagiakan kalian semua. Ameen. I'm going to sleep now, hoping that tomorrow is a blossom day, tomorrow is going to be a great day, at least better than today. InshaAllah. (;

loves from heart, fathiahathirah.







Allah s.w.t tidak akan menimpakan sesuatu ujian diluar kemampuan hambaNya. InshaAllah. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: