my heart, my body, my soul keep rejecting what i'm doing right now.
crying.

i have no idea why should i be this weak.
i keep on crying out of the mist.
for some reason i can't assure myself to be an optimist.

i can't scream,
i can't shout.
because my throat is getting hurt.

i can't talk,
i can't laugh,
because my heart won't obey me.

i'm feeling so blue,
world isn't that sphere.
sky isn't that calm,
and sun isn't that bright.

people hurt me,
and i'm crying.

what should i do,
when the best tunnel is to let go.

what should i do,
when the best way is to forgive.

i gave you flowers,
and why did you return them in shits?
i gave you love,
and why did you return it in hatred?

numb.deaf.blind.
that's what i am now.

stop laughing front there,
look back and see the tears on me.

even after the volcano and tornado,
life is long journey,
just remember,
what you did today, is what you get in future.

don't try to be a best friend,
if you're not even a friend.

somehow, i want you to know,
how hurt is hurt,
how sad is sad,
how battered is battered.

but i'm not a hamster.
who ate her friends whenever she want to.
i'm not like you.

my only doa' for you?
may Allah forgive you.
may Allah forgive y0u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: