life is at its best.
good things come, good things gone.
bad things come, bad things gone.
somehow, i can't imagine how my life would be without my friends.
they keep me holding on, gripping so much to life that i'd thought would never be on my side.
indeed, they have no idea, how much they meant to me.
some people is playing dummy, they have the angel in front and devil behind.
and for you who did that.
thank you. thank you.
i admired you,i'm thanking you for letting me to know better about life.

life isn't about finding yourself, its about creating yourself.
friends come and gone.
but best friends, stayed.
forever.

thank you Allah for giving me such an opportunity to meet tons of beautiful and nice people.
they are my everything.
yes, they are.

i love them with all my heart.


jacqueline grace hendrick.
syazli anwar.
azwani yusof.
siti norhidayu.
irmellia.
nurul anfal nordin.
azmina azmi.
aizzudin.
syafiq asyraf.
shafikah.

akmal syahmi.
daem fudzail.
farhana norazman.
hasnun hanafi.
sharifah ainul khadijah.
izyan hazwani.
hasyimah.
hidayah fauzi.
nakiah abdullah.
cho.

izni adnan.
zainab syed hassan.
ros syukriah.
nurunnisa idayu.
wee kuan soon.
foh yu piau.
nurul akmal.
hajar aishah.
syahmi azim.
hidayah ghani.
zhu adha.
fadzilmi.

thanks for being by my side.
thank you for being my all.
thank you.

and there might be few names that i forgot to mention, but no worries, i love you all the same.
(:




4 comments:

(: