HAPPY EID MUBARAK (;

ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAH, ALLAHUAKBAR ALLAH.

Syahdunya menderngar takbir di pagi hari.

Alhamdulillah dengan izinNya dapat juga tiah menyambut eid-fitri tahon ini.

Special eid wishes to my dearest parents.siblings.teachers.and friends.

To my teachers (PASTI,SKSPM,MRSM JELI, MRSM PC, MMU, UNITAR etc), selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin atas kenakalan dan kedegilan sya sepanjang pengajaran cikgu semua. you're the best teachers in this whole wide world! sayang cekgu. *

To all my jeli's and pc's friends,

Please forgive me for all my wrongdoings.

Im so not prefect I admit that.

Thanks for being here for me.

Whenever im out of oxygen outta here, You guys lend some yours.

Oh how sweet is that is, I cant tell.

Thanks my darlings.

To my mmu’s friends,

Yes its not a long pried for us to mingle around.

Dalam 8 bulan je kan?

But the truth is the bond that we tied together is unbreakable.

I m just want you to know how much I appreciate you girls and guys in my life.

Life is miserable but its even like hell without all of you.

And my Unitarians.

You rock it!

Totally.

Haha im so not into plastic whenever Im with you guys.

Some nuts and madness that I put is real.

Crazy you are but that’s what I love about you guys!

Oh ho hope this friendship of ours will remain forever.

How I hope so. *finger-crossed!

My facebookers!

Many people said that its weird to talk and get close to strangers but I prove the other way around,

Even my closest is someone who I knew from facebook.

And yes, we never talk face to face, like totally never but I felt like ive been knowing you for a long time.

I love you fella! Noted that. :D

There are way tooooooo many names if I want to list them here.

My friends, my wishes is simple.

May you all have the most wonderful eid ever.

And jemputlah dating rumah syg syg sekalian ye? Hehe ;D

Love you to bits!

p/s: sedekahkan Al-Fatihah buat teman, guru, dan saudara yang telah pergi. moga roh mereka dicucuri rahmatNya. ameen. (;


muaah. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: