i have no right to keep on crying, burdening my eyes and souls.
i have to get over it.
yes, its easier said than done.
but my closest(s) reminded me to do not crying, no more.
what should i do.
its the best thing that i could do.
i have no guts to scold people or whatever things come in between, really.
i did cried for 3 days non-stop. FOR THE SAME ISSUE.
ya Allah how bad that was.

my closest(s) knew what makes me cried.
and i really am appreciated that. no kidding.
i am so blessed to be having such a friend.
and what they say? *sabarlah syg, ade hikmahnye. sabar ye.*
yes my darlings, i tried to hold on that.
but sometimes its just too much.
too much.

to those people who know how to break a heart,
well done! you did a very good job here.

and to those who being my side, never let go of my hands,
thousand of loves from me.
Allah shj yang boleh membalasnya.
i wouldn't bartering you guys with other things, even with diamond, for you guys are worth more than that. *loveeeee (: (: (:

and yes, i love you sweet pie, enough said dear.
you make me forget the miserable life. thanks. (:

terima kaseh Allah for this life lesson.
its harden me inside and outside.
InsyaAllah. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: